DescriptionShield Powder Free Disposable Blue Vinyl Gloves GD14
- Manufactured from: PVC plastisol.
- Latex free: Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Soft smooth formulation: For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear.
- Powder free: Reduces the risk of dust contamination
- Smooth finish.
- Blue glove: Offering trace-ability for the food industry.
- Pack size: 100 gloves.
NOW ONLY AVAILABLE IN SIZE SMALL - See similar product Aurelia Delight Blue Vinyl Gloves Code: 3899
For further information see the 'Characteristics' tab.
- Designed to offer sensitivity and improved feel.
- Dependable and economical latex free alternative.
- Manufactured from PVC plastisol.
- Latex Free reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Soft smooth formulation for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue.
- Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning.
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination.
- Smooth finish.
- Blue glove offering trace-ability for the food industry.
- Small - Code: GD14S
- Medium - Code: GD14M
- Large - Code: GD14L
- Extra Large: Code: GD14XL
Regulatory compliance -
Manufactured in accordance with:
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Cat III (0086)
- EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements.
- EN374-3 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms permeation.
- Food approval EC1935/2004 (except fatty foods)
- AQL 4.0
Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
Random samples are filled with 1L of water and examined for leaks.
Typical force at break: 4 Newtons.
Typical elongation: min 300%
Typical tensile strength: 9Mpa
Shelf life of 3 years.
- Food Manufacturing and Prep
- Local Authority
- Waste Management