Healthline Aloe Vera Stretch Vinyl Examination Gloves GN67
- Manufactured from: synthetic emulsion PVC polymer resin.
- Latex free: reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions,
- Soft smooth formulation: for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear.
- Aloe Vera coating: reacts to body heat, moisturising and hydrating skin to help keep hands soft and healthy.
- Rolled cuff: For additional strength, easier donning and prevention of liquid roll back.
- Powder free: Reduces the risk of dust contamination.
- Colour: Green.
- Pack size: 100 gloves
- Small - Code: GN67S
- Medium - Code: GN67M
- Large - Code: GN67L
- Hair and Beauty
For further information see the 'Characteristics' tab.
- Manufactured from synthetic emulsion PVC polmer resin with Aloe Vera coating.
- Latex free reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Soft smooth formulation for improved feel and fit reducing fatique during extended wear.
- Aloe vera coating will react to body heat moisturising and hydrating skin to help keep hands soft and healthy.
- Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning.
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination.
Regulatory compliance -
- Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC Class 1 (2007/47/EC)
- EN455 parts 1,2,3 & 4: Medical Gloves for Single use.
- CE Category: Cat I
- AQL 1.5
- ASTM F16771-7
Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
Random samples are filled with 1L of water examined for leaks.
Typical force at break: 3.6 Newtons.
Shelf life of 3 years.
Palm width (mm)
|80 ± 10
|| 95 ± 10
|| 110 ± 10
|Min 240||Min 240||Min 240|
Thickness (mm) palm
|0.09 ± 0.02||0.09 ± 0.02||0.09 ± 0.02|
Thickness (mm) finger
| 0.14 ± 0.02
||0.14 ± 0.02||0.14 ± 0.02|