Blue Polythene Long Arm Gauntlets 92cm - GL2950 Manufactured from high quality polythene and are powder free. With a smooth surface these disposable gloves are tough yet sensitive and provide full arm protection for general purpose use.
They are approved for food environments and are also widely used in mortuaries and for veterinary applications such as examinations, calving & lambing.
Customer recommendations -
For cleaning the inside of fish tanks.
For protecting an arm that's covered in plaster of paris when showering.
• Blue Polythene Long Arm Gauntlets.
• Latex Free with a smooth surface.
• Category I, simple design disposable glove for minimal risk applications.
• Complies with the requirements of the PPE directive 89/686/EEC.
• Manufactured to the standard set by EN420: Protective Gloves.
• Food contact gloves (EC 1935/2004 & European Regulations 10/2011) suitable for all food types.
• Ambidextrous fitting.
• Length 92cm.
• 100 gloves per pack.