Shield Blue Polythene Disposable Gloves GD51
- Manufactured from: Polyethylene.
- Latex free: Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Flexible material: For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear.
- Powder free: Reduces the risk of dust contamination.
- Usage: Intended for minimal risk applications.
- Designed to offer a economic / hygienic solution for short applications.
- Bagged: For easing dispensing.
- Colour: Blue. (Also available in clear polythene, see code GD52)
- Pack size: 100 gloves.
- Large - Code: GD51
For further information see the 'Characteristics' tab.
- Made of high quality blue polythene, these gloves are intended for minimal risks.
- Designed to offer a hygienic solution for short applications.
- Manufactured from polythene (HDPE).
- Latex free reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Flexible material for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear.
- Bagged for easy dispensing.
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination.
Regulatory compliance -
Manufactured in accordance with:
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Cat I Minimal Risks
- EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements
- Food approval EC1935/2004
Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- Food Manufacturing and Preparation