Shield Plus SMS Protective Coverall DCO4 is a non-woven coverall made from soft layers of spun-bonded polypropylene fabric and melt blown polypropylene bonded layers offering breathable comfort and strong resistance. Manufactured and inspected in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and tested to European Standards EN340 and EN374. CE Category 3 coveralls intended to be used for high risk applications and protection against type 5 & 6 hazards.
• CE Category III: High Risk
• Soft lightweight & flexible coverall designed to protect against hazardous dry particles and chemical spray.
• High quality garment with fully elasticated hood, ankles, waist and wrists.
• 2 way zip fastening and sealable zip flap.
• Low fibre shedding.
• Ideally suited for protection against hazardous dry particles (type 5) and also some low hazardous liquid sprays (type 6).
• Available in white.
• Currently available in 2 sizes (adults) - large and extra large.
Applications: Aerospace, Agro-food industry, Asbestos removal, Automotive, Cleaning, Construction, DIY, Electronics, Engineering, Maintenance, Pharmaceutical, Sand blasting and Warehousing.
PLEASE NOTE: The wear shall be the sole judge of the suitability for the type of the protection required.
Upon contamination, wear or damage of the coverall, it should be removed & appropriately disposed of at the earliest opportunity. The wear should always ensure to check the integrity of the coverall before wearing it.
Soft, lightweight and flexible coverall designed to protect against hazardous dry particles and low hazardous chemical spray.
High quality garment with fully elasticated hood, ankles, waist and wrists.
For protection agains hazardous dry particles (type 5) and some low hazardous liquid sprays (type 6).
Low fibre shedding.
2 way zip fastening and sealable zip flap.
|Whole suit test performance|
|Type 5 dry particles: Method EN13982 - 1&2:2004||Pass|
|Type 6 light spashes: Method EN13034:2005||Pass|
|Fabric Chemical Properties||Test Method||Penetration||Repellency|
|EN6530||Class 3||Class 2|
|NaOH 10%||EN6530||Class 3||Class 3|
|Fabric Physical Properties||Test Method||Class|
|Abrasion resistance||EN530 Meth.2||Class 2|
|Flex cracking resistance||ISO 7854 B||Class 4|
|Trapezoidal tear resistance MD/XD||ISO 9073-4||Class 2/2|
|Puncture resistance||EN863||Class 1|
|Tensile strength MD/XD||ISO 13934-1||Class 1/1|
Manufactured in accordance with:
• European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
• CE Category: Cat III (0302) High Risks
• EN13982-1 & 2: 2004
• EN13034: 2005
|Chest (cm)||100 - 108||108 - 116|
|Height (cm)||176 - 182||182 - 188|