Shield Surgical Blue Face Mask With Loops (Type 11R) - DK01BL
- Light weight non-woven Disposable Face Masks
Strong three-ply spunbonded polypropylene masks to cover the nose and mouth.
- Minimises the risk of cross contamination in sensitive environments.
- Used in surgical, medical, dental and food industries.
- Elasticated loops over the ears.
- Features a bendy plastic-coated wire nose strip for improved fit and comfort.
- Type IIR.
- MDR EU 2017/745 and BS EN 14683:2019
- Latex Free.
- Colour: Blue.
- Size: One size only
- Available to purchase in Packs of 50.
- DATA SHEET
For further information see the 'Characteristic's tab.
EC Declaration of Conformity
|Manufacturer:||Polyco Heathline Ltd|
|Manufacturer's Address:||South Fen Road, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 0DN|
|Product Description||Non-woven surgical face mask|
|Product Code:||DK01 (Blue)|
|MDD Classification:||Class 1|
It is declared that the above product is in conformity with the provisions of Council Directive 93/42/EEC, as amended by directive 2007/47/EC and with national standard BS EN 14683:2019.
Class I; According to Annex XI, Rule 1 of Council Directive 93/42/EEC, as amended by directive 2007/47/EC.
The DK01 meets the requirements for a type IIR medical face mask.
The EC declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer, Polyco Healthline Ltd.
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Food Manufacturing and Preparation
- Hair and Beauty
- Medical, Vet, Dental and Pharmaceutical
- Waste Management and Local Authority