Shield2 Powder Free Blue Disposable Gloves GD19 - these Nitrile gloves are designed for strong resistance and performance, whilst ensuring good dexterity. Tested to: AQL 1.5.
Sizes - Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
For further information see 'Characteristics' tab.
Applications - Food Processing / Catering, Chemical Handling & Heavier General Purposes.
Manufactured from nitrile butadiene.
Latex free reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
Low in residual chemicals to reduce the risk of contact dermititis associated with these chemicals.
Flexible material for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear.
Tear resistant providing greater durability compared to latex or vinyl.
Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning.
Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination.
Textured to improve grip.
Manufactured in accordance with:
• European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
• CE Category: Cat III (0086)
• EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements.
• EN374-2 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms penetration.
• EN374-3 Protective gloves: Chemicals and Micro organisms permeation.
• EN455 part 1: Medical gloves for single use.
• AQL 1.5
• Food approval EC1935/2004
Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
Random samples are filled with 1L of water examined for leaks
Typical force at break: 6 Newtons.
Shelf life of 3 years.
Palm width (mm)
|85 ± 5||95 ± 5||105 ± 5||115 ± 5|
|Min 240||Min 240||Min 240||Min 240|
Thickness (mm) palm
|0.06 ± 0.02||0.06 ± 0.02||0.06 ± 0.02||0.06 ± 0.02|
Thickness (mm) finger
|0.07 ± 0.02||0.07 ± 0.02||0.07 ± 0.02||0.07 ± 0.02|
Thickness (mm) cuff
|0.05 ± 0.02||0.05 ± 0.02||0.05 ± 0.02||0.05 ± 0.02|