Bodyguards Powder Free Disposable Vinyl Gloves GL622
Polyco / Bodyguards Clear Powder Free Disposable Vinyl Gloves GL622
- Sensitive Skin: No latex proteins - eliminates protein sensitisation.
- Comfort: The soft vinyl formulation provides greater comfort and is more flexible and dextrous to wear.
- Powder Free: Minimises particulate contamination where product protection is of paramount importance.
- Rolled Cuff: Provides additional strength and prevents liquid roll back.
- Latex Free: Contains none of the proteins that are present in natural rubber.
- Tested: In accordance with EN1186 making it suitable for food contact.
- Palm Thickness (mm): 0.06
- 100 gloves per box.
For further information see the 'Characteristic's' tab.
- Offers protection against contamination, dirt and potential irritants in low risk situations.
- The clear vinyl used to manufacture the GL622 contains none of the proteins that are present in natural rubber, eliminating protein sensitisation.
- Powder free reducing the risk of product contamination.
- Cost effective choice when gloves need to be frequently changed, it has a smooth finish and a high tensile strength providing a reliable barrier against contamination or infection.
- Beaded cuff further enhances strength and prevents liquid roll back.
- Tested in accordance with EN1186 making it suitable for food contact.
- Small - Code: GL6221
- Medium - Code: GL6222
- Large - Code: GL6223
- Extra Large - Code: GL6225
Not sure what size to choose, see our Hand Size Guide (point 3)
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Preparation
- Local Authority
- Hair and Beauty
- Light Duty Maintenance
- Painting and Decorating