Bodyguards Powder Free Disposable Vinyl Gloves GL622
Polyco / Bodyguards Clear Powder Free Disposable Vinyl Gloves GL622
Sensitive Skin: No latex proteins - eliminates protein sensitisation.
Comfort: The soft vinyl formulation provides greater comfort and is more flexible and dextrous to wear.
Powder Free: Minimises particulate contamination where product protection is of paramount importance.
Rolled Cuff: Provides additional strength and prevents liquid roll back.
Latex Free: Contains none of the proteins that are present in natural rubber.
Tested: In accordance with EN1186 making it suitable for food contact.
Palm Thickness (mm): 0.06
100 gloves per box.
For further information see the 'Characteristic's' tab.
- Offers protection against contamination, dirt and potential irritants in low risk situations.
- The clear vinyl used to manufacture the GL622 contains none of the proteins that are present in natural rubber, eliminating protein sensitisation.
- Powder free reducing the risk of product contamination.
- Cost effective choice when gloves need to be frequently changed, it has a smooth finish and a high tensile strength providing a reliable barrier against contamination or infection.
- Beaded cuff further enhances strength and prevents liquid roll back.
- Tested in accordance with EN1186 making it suitable for food contact.
Sizes - Large - Code: GL6223 (Other Vinyl Gloves in all sizes are available)
Not sure what size to choose, see our Hand Size Guide (point 3)
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Preparation
- Local Authority
- Hair and Beauty
- Light Duty Maintenance
- Painting and Decorating