Bodyguards Finite Orange HD Nitrile Disposable Gloves GL200
DescriptionBodyguards Finite® Orange HD Powder Free Nitrile Disposable Gloves GL200
- Versatile - Thicker than a standard disposable, it offers the choice of use as a heavy duty disposable glove or a lightweight re-usable glove.
- Strength - Superior strength nitrile formulation provides exceptional resistance to tears and punctures even in the toughest environments.
- Sensitive Skin - No latex proteins - eliminates protein sensitisation.
- Powder Free - Minimises particulate contamination where product protection is of paramount importance.
- Grip Pattern - Features a diamond grip pattern over the entire glove which optimises surface performance and ensures an exceptional grip.
- Beaded Cuff - For additional strength and prevention of liquid roll back.
- Palm Thickness (mm) - without texture: 0.13
- Palm Thickness (mm) - with texture: 0.25
- Medium (GL2002) - 100 gloves per box.
- Large (GL2003) / Extra Large (GL2005) - 90 gloves per box.
For further information see the 'Characteristics' tab.
- Complaint to European Standard EN374 providing an effective barrier against oils, acids and other chemicals.
- It features a unique diamond grip pattern over the entire hand area which optimises surface performance and ensures an outstanding grip at all times.
- Made from a superior strength nitrile formulation, it provides exceptional resistance to tears and punctures yet is extremely soft and flexible providing unparralled comfort and sensitivity.
- The cuff is beaded, further adding to its strength and preventing roll back.
- Containing none of the proteins that are present in latex, it eliminates the risk of protein sensitisation.
- Powder free reducing the possibility of product contamination.
- Offers good chemical and mechanical properties for a disposable glove, the Finite® Orange is highly versatile and has an AQL rating of 1.5.
Regulatory compliance -
Finite® Orange HD Disposable Nitrile Glove is in conformity with the provisions of:
- Council Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN374-1:2003, EN374-2:2003, EN374-3:2003 & EN420:2003+A1:2009.
Finite® Orange HD has been tested in accordance with EN1186. They are suitable for use with all food categories in situations of short term, repeat contact.
- Construction and Utility
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Food Manufacturing and Preparation
- Local Authority
- Oil and Gas
- Transport and Logistics
- Waste Management