Shield Plus SMS Protective Coverall DC04
Shield Plus SMS Protective Coverall DCO4 is a non-woven coverall made from soft layers of spun-bonded polypropylene fabric & melt blown polypropylene bonded layers offering breathable comfort & strong resistance. Manufactured & inspected in accordance with European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC & tested to European Standards EN340 & EN374. CE Category 3 coveralls intended to be used for high risk applications & protection against type 5 & 6 hazards.
• CE Category III: High Risk
• Soft lightweight & flexible coverall designed to protect against hazardous dry particles & chemical spray.
• High quality garment with fully elasticated hood, ankles, waist & wrists.
• 2 way zip fastening & sealable zip flap.
• Low fibre shedding.
• Ideally suited for protection against hazardous dry particles (type 5) & also some low hazardous liquid sprays (type 6).
• Available in white.
• Currently available in 2 sizes - large & extra large.
Applications: Aerospace, Agro-food industry, Asbestos removal, Automotive, Cleaning, Construction, DIY, Electronics, Engineering, Maintenance, Pharmaceutical, Sand blasting & Warehousing.
PLEASE NOTE: The wear shall be the sole judge of the suitability for the type of the protection required.
Upon contamination, wear or damage of the coverall, it should be removed & appropriately disposed of at the earliest opportunity. The wear should always ensure to check the integrity of the coverall before wearing it.
Soft, lightweight & flexible coverall designed to protect against hazardous dry particles & low hazardous chemical spray.
High quality garment with fully elasticated hood, ankles, waist & wrists.
For protection agains hazardous dry particles (type 5) & some low hazardous liquid sprays (type 6).
Low fibre shedding.
2 way zip fastening & sealable zip flap.
|Whole suit test performance|
|Type 5 dry particles: Method EN13982 - 1&2:2004||Pass|
|Type 6 light spashes: Method EN13034:2005||Pass|
|Fabric Chemical Properties||Test Method||Penetration||Repellency|
|EN6530||Class 3||Class 2|
|NaOH 10%||EN6530||Class 3||Class 3|
|Fabric Physical Properties||Test Method||Class|
|Abrasion resistance||EN530 Meth.2||Class 2|
|Flex cracking resistance||ISO 7854 B||Class 4|
|Trapezoidal tear resistance MD/XD||ISO 9073-4||Class 2/2|
|Puncture resistance||EN863||Class 1|
|Tensile strength MD/XD||ISO 13934-1||Class 1/1|
Manufactured in accordance with:
• European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
• CE Category: Cat III (0302) High Risks
• EN13982-1 & 2: 2004
• EN13034: 2005
|Chest (cm)||100 - 108||108 - 116|
|Height (cm)||176 - 182||182 - 188|