Shield Powdered Clear Disposable Vinyl Gloves GD47
- Manufactured from: PVC plastisol.
- Latex free: Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Soft smooth formulation: For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear.
- Rolled cuff: For additional strength, easier donning and prevention of liquid roll back.
- Lightly powdered: To ease donning and absorb perspiration.
- Smooth Finish.
- Colour: Clear.
- Food Contact: Tested in accordance with European standard EN1186 making it suitable for food contact.
- Pack size: 100 gloves.
For further product information see the 'Characteristics' tab.
- Manufactured from PVC plastisol.
- Latex Free reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Soft smooth formulation for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue.
- Designed to offer sensitivity and improved feel.
- Dependable and economical latex free alternative.
- For low risk applications.
- Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning.
- Smooth finish.
It is declared that the above product:
- Is in conformity with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on personal protective equipment and with National Standard transposing harmonised standard EN 420:2003+A1:2009
- Small - Code: GD47S
- Medium - Code: GD47M
- Large - Code: GD47L
- Extra Large - Code: GD47XL
Not sure what size to choose, see our Hand Size Guide (point 3)
- Food Manufacturing and Preparation
- General Purpose
- Local Authority
- Waste Management