Polyco Hot Glove (Oven Glove) 34cm - 9011
- Heat Resistant: Tested to Level 2 (250°C) for contact heat according to EN407
- Protection: Double layered cotton for extra protection and durability.
- Grip: Nitrile grip pattern offers good grip for safer handling.
- Generous Fit: Easy on and off design.
- Ambidextrous: Can be worn on either hand, extending the life of the glove.
- Size: Large (9)
- Length: 34cm
- Pack Size: One pair.
- Range: Also available in a shorter length (Code: 9010 / Sizes: 7 and 9)
- Similar Product: Polyco Bakers Mitt - Code: 7724
For further information see the 'Characteristics' tab.
Polyco Hot Glove™ (34 cm) 9011
Heat resistant double layered cotton oven gloves with nitrile grip coating.
Achieving level 2 for contact heat, it can withstand temperatures of up to 250°C providing a high level of protection against heat.
The double layer of knitted cotton also offers a degree of comfort. flexibility and dexterity not normally associated with such protection levels. The glove has good tear resistance which enhances its mechanical protection and increases durability, it also has a nitrile grip pattern for safer handling.
It can be worn on either hand which extends the life of the glove and is designed to have a generous fit to allow for quick and easy removal when required.
The gloves are 34cm long for additional protection to the forearm.
Double Layered Cotton with Nitrile Grip Coating
• European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC.
Mechanical Hazards - EN388:2003
Abrasion resistance Level 1
Blade cut resistance Level 2
Tear resistance Level 3
Puncture Resistance Level 2
Thermal Hazards - EN407:2004
- Burning Behaviour Level 0
- Contact Heat Level 2
- Convective Heat Level X
- Radiant Heat Level X
- Small Splashes of Molten Metal Level X
- Large Splashes of Molten Metal Level X
- Bakery Work
- Food Manufacturing
- Oven Applications
- Pressing and Mouldings