Finite P Indigo AF Nitrile Powder Free Examination Gloves MFNP100
Polyco Finite P Indigo AF Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves MFNP100
- Comfort - Advanced nitrile technology provides an exceptionally soft and pliable material.
- Sensitive Skin -No Latex proteins - eliminates protein skin sensitisation
- Accelerator Free - Removing the risk of contact dermatitis.
- Powder Free - Reduces risk of product contamination.
- Fit - Unique shape delivers a glove with improved fit.
- Food Contact - Tested in accordance with EN1186 making it suitable for food contact.
- Anti-static properties
- Colour - Indigo.
- 100 gloves per box.
For further information see the 'Characteristics' tab.
- Removing the risk of contact dermatitis caused by these chemicals. to reduce skin reactions.
- A high quality Powder Free Nitrile disposable glove that protects the user against a wide range of oils, acids and chemicals.
- With increased elasticity from a resilient tensile synthetic rubber, these gloves provide a comfortable fit and will perform well to protect hands across a wide range of environments and conditions.
- AQL 1.5
Typical force at break: 6 Newtons
- Small - Code: MFNP100/01
- Medium - Code: MFNP100/02
- Large - Code: MFNP100/03
- Extra Large - MFNP100/05
- Manufactured in accordance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by the European PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Compliant with the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 Class 1
- Tested to European Standards EN455: Medical Gloves for Single Use parts 1,2,3&4
- Product Food Approved to EC1935/2004
- EU Type Examination carried out by SATRA
- Tested to European Standards EN420:2003+A1:2009 & EN ISO 374-2016 & EN ISO 374-5:2016
- Chemical Manufacture and Use
- Emergency Services
- Food Manufacturing and Preparation
- Hair and Beauty
- Oil and Gas
- Waste Management