Shield Clear Polythene Disposable Gloves (100 per pack) - GD52
Shield Clear Polythene Disposable Gloves GD52
- Manufactured from: Polyethylene.
- Latex free: Reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Flexible material: For improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear.
- Powder free: Reduces the risk of dust contamination.
- Usage: Intended for minimal risk applications.
- Designed to offer a economic / hygienic solution for short applications.
- Bagged: For easing dispensing.
- Colour: Clear. (Also available in Blue polythene see (Code: GD51)
- Pack size: 100 gloves.
- Small - Code: GD52S
- Medium - Code: GD52M
- Large - Code: GD52L
For further information see the 'Characteristics' tab.
- Manufactured from polythene (HDPE).
- Latex free reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Flexible material for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue during extended wear.
- Bagged for easy dispensing.
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination.
- Smooth finish.
Regulatory compliance -
Manufactured in accordance with:
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Cat I Minimal Risks
- EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements
- Food approval EC1935/2004
Visually inspected for holes and minor defects.
- Food Manufacturing and Preparation