DescriptionBodyguards Longer Cuff Blue Nitrile Examination Gloves GL891
- Cuff - Long cuff provides additional protection. (30 cm)
- Rolled cuff for additional strength and prevention of liquid roll back.
- Sensitive Skin - No latex proteins, eliminates protein sensitisation.
- Strength - Synthetic rubber offers better puncture and abrasion resistance than natural rubber or vinyl.
- Comfort - Soft elastic material feels cooler and is more comfortable and flexible to wear.
- Powder Free - Reduces risk of product contamination.
- Grip - Textured fingertips for improved grip.
- Palm Thickness (mm): 0.12
- Tested - AQL 1.5
- 100 gloves per box.
- Small - Code: GL8911
- Medium - Code: GL8912
- Large - Code: GL8913
- Extra Large - Code: GL8915
Not sure what size to choose, see our Hand Size Guide (point 3)
- Construction and Utility
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Food Manufacturing and Preparation
- Hair and Beauty
- Oil and Gas
- Transport and Logistics
- Waste Management
For further information see the 'Characteristics' tab.
- Soft and flexible disposable glove.
- Powder free reducing the risk of product contamination.
- Latex Free.
- With textured fingertips for improved grip.
- Extremely soft and pliable yet still maintains a tensile strength that is comparable to natural rubber.
- Longer cuff provides additional protection. (30 cm)
- Beaded cuff enhances strength and prevents liquid roll back.
- AQL 1.5 Compliant to Medical Standard EN455 Class 1.
Regulatory compliance -
Manufactured in accordance with:
- European Personal Protective Equipment Directives 89/686/EEC
- EN374-1:2003, EN374-2:2003, EN374-3:2003, EN420:2003
- EN455 part 1:2000
- EN455 part 2:2009
- EN455 part 3:2006
- EN455 part 4:2009
- AQL 1.5
Typical force at break: 6 Newtons
100 disposable gloves per box
|Size||Small - 6½||Medium - 7½||Large - 8½||X Large - 9½|
|Length||30 cm||30 cm||30 cm||30 cm|