Handsafe Latex Gloves
HandSafe - HPC Healthline UK Ltd was first established in 1968 and has now become synonymous with supplying one of the most extensive ranges of disposable gloves.
- Manufactured from natural rubber latex (NRL) which is a milky fluid obtained from the Hevea Brasiliensis tree found mainly in South East Asia.
- Latex gloves provide the best barrier protection in areas of potential risk associated with blood-borne pathogens and other biohazards.
- The physical properties of the material combine excellent flexibility and uncompromised protection with a high degree of sensitivity.
- Latex outperforms other glove materials in terms of elasticity and tensile strength and provides excellent comfort and feel.
- Latex gloves are generally affordable and economical in terms of pricing.
For further information click on the pictures below or ring our helpful Customer Service team on 01297 551550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org